Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Well...This Explains Everything!!!!!!!!

You Were Nice This Year!
You're an uber-perfect person who is on the top of Santa's list.
You probably didn't even *think* any naughty thoughts this year.
Unless you're a Mormon, you've probably been a little too good.
Is that extra candy cane worth being a sweetheart for 365 days straight?

 

Like this was a surprise...before I finished the test I knew what it would say!!!!   Perfect???...hah!!!!!  Double hah!!!! hah!!!!  What the #%&@ does uber mean anyways?  It's not in my dictionary...what the #%&@ kind of dictionary doesn't have the word uber in it???!!!!!!!! Oh, I like being on top all right...but I'm not thinking Santa's list!!!!  Mormon?!?!?!  WTF?  No the $@&^*@# extra candy cane was not worth being a #%&@* sweetheart for 365 #%&@ days straight!!!!!!!!   Who's the #%&@*! idiot that designed this stupid test and what the #%&@ do they know????!!!!! 

But then, the year's not over yet.....and I did have a couple of naughty thoughts the other day....maybe there's hope for me after all.

Were You Naughty or Nice This Year? <--Click

No comments: