Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Can't Leave Well Enough Alone...

I admit it.  I do it all the time.  Okay, I'll fess up.  I am one of those people...no, wait...bloggers, who go back and edit previous journal entries.  I can't help it.  Something always happens, later, and I have to edit...fix...change...correct...whatever.  I just can't leave well enough alone.  Nope, I am not a "one shot...one kill" type writer.  I love to tweak things.

So, my advice to you, don't click on that little "alert" button on the upper right side.  Unless, of course, you want your mail box clogged with alerts for my ever changing journal.  :)

I suppose now the blogger police will be stopping by to advise me about acceptable blogging behavior...and my tweaking is considered by some to be very annoying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We don't get alerts when you tweak. LOL

Anonymous said...

LOL!  Really?  Well, now, I wondered about that.  Tweak on, I say!  :)
So, does that make me obsessive/compulsive?