Wednesday, January 12, 2005

These Dreams

It happened again this morning.  Lately, it seems to happen quite often.  The alarm goes off and I'm right in the middle of the best dream I have ever had.  It's one of those recurring dreams...and damn, is it a dandy.  I'm talking about waking up with a huge smile on my face dream.  I'm talking hit that snooze button one more time dream.  All I need is five more minutes....ahhhhhh.   Oh, yeah.  Umm, hmmmm.  I do not want to wake up....not yet....not quite yet.  Just let me be.....

But, that damn alarm keeps going off, spoiling everything with it's interruptions.  Fine.  It's now 6:35, and I'm awake.

Why can't I have this dream on the weekend, or my day off?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a horrible dream. I dream about people getting killed or hurt all the time, and last night was one of them. I hate those kind, rather have yours.

Anonymous said...

Oh (((((Robin)))).  That's no good.  You need some good dream energy sent your way.  Consider it done my friend.  ~Dona