Saturday, February 12, 2005

...In the Sky with Diamonds...

Where did it go?  This week just flew by!

AOL Music: Big & Rich: 'Holy Water'  <---click  Love this song...love this video!  Very powerful.

This past week I've taken many photographs.  I often wish I could put all of them in my journal, but you'd be waiting forever for the page to load...lol!

These are the photographs I took last Saturday, when I traveled up the river to my Uncle Ed's memorial service.  The weather here can change so quickly...it's not unusual to go from sunny blue skies to thick gray clouds with rain in just a few minutes.

 Blue skies and puffy clouds outside the church.

 Two hours later, on the road just outside of the small town of Culdesac.

And ten minutes later, we have blue skies again.

Been feeling a little under the weather these past few days.  But I'm feeling better and my voice is sounding normal again...I hate being sick and having that froggy ate sandpaper voice.  On the way home from work Friday afternoon, I was treated to yet another colorful show.  Naturally, I have to share it with you.

 

I dont' know about you, but I feel very lucky to have the opportunity to see these sights on a regular basis.  Once a week would satisfy me...but twice...or three times a week.  Man, oh man...I'm satisfied...and spell bound.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your choice in music    great song!     your photos are great!    we have such great sunsets daily here in new mexico    when i get a new camera, i'll insert them into my journal    nature's beauty is undescribable.    we've had cloudy and rainy days the past few days, but it's been warm    spring is almost here!     glad you're feeling better    the beginning of spring and fall is when i most likely feel under the weather since it changes day to day.....take care  -karen

Anonymous said...

Don't tell anyone but I have this thing for country music, I love Keith Urban, Kenny Chesney and Brad...LOL I've seen the video for Holy water and it is powerful. I wish someone would hold me like Holy Water.

Anonymous said...

Gera--Don't tell anyone but I have this thing for country music too.  Shhhhh!
Karen--Can't wait to see your sunsets!

Anonymous said...

One of the things I love about Idaho...  the weather!  You're right.  Weather changes by the hour here.  I love the thunder storms of summer.  I know they can be very dangerous in the mountains, but here in the Treasure Valley, you can see them coming and watch them go.  From bright blue skies to weather, back to bright skies again, all within an hour or two.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that Big & Rich song!! And yes, the video is really well done.
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind