Thursday, March 24, 2005

For the Girls...#2

Yesterday I spent working on pages for the girls.  I got through the 1980s (whew).  It was fun going back and seeing the styles from that decade, hee hee.  Sam and I met in late December 1991, and I met Amy and Kari in January 1992, then their mother died in February 1992, so soon the photos will change.
 Amy's page

Sorry, photos removed by blog author for protection of privacy.


 Kari's page

Sorry, photos removed by blog author for protection of privacy.




That's all.  TTFN!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What lovely girls! :-)  Sandra xxx

Anonymous said...

These are lovely, such pretty photo's :o)
My cousin - she lives in the US - makes pages like this, but we don't have anything like it over here.  I'm sure it would take off in a big way, so why don't we have this kind of stuff!  No fair!!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

ahh...  These are great!  I love scrapbooking/card making!  I need to get started on my kids' books.  I've been working on a "trucking" trip I took across America several years ago.

Anonymous said...

And...  I love that song "HOPE YOU DANCE!"