Thursday, March 17, 2005

Oh Kelly, Kelly, Kelly

Found this test at Kelly's journal, and well, I'm a sucker for tests!

Which chemical element are you?

Fe... Iron
You scored 25 Mass, 42 Electronegativity, 74 Metal, and 10 Radioactivity! I don't really need to describe you, do I? You're the backbone of any well put together group... communally minded, outgoing and social, but you don't demand to be the center of attention. Without groups of people like you, human society would crumble. I mean that... don't change. With respect to relationships, I don't know what to tell ya. I guess I'd recommend a first-row transition metal... or if you don't mind being submissive then go for an oxygen... everyone else will wonder how you ended up with one of those drama queens, but you'll probably secretly love it and he/she will bring out colors of you that you didn't know existed.


My test tracked 4 variables.  How I compared to other people my age and gender:
You scored higher than 14% on Mass You scored higher than 85% on Electroneg You scored higher than 85% on Metal You scored higher than 57% on Radioactivity

Okay, now I have to get my dictionary out and look up the word Electroneg. 

Hmmm, well, you can't believe everything you read, eh?

 

~~Risk looking silly...in order to put a smile in someone's heart.~~

No comments: