Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Easy #3

Here's Kelly's question of the weekTell me......

"Do you have a favorite show on TV?"

Current?  Or all-time favorite? Currently, if there is one show I watch faithfully, it is CSI.  I catch the original on Thursdays (set in Vegas) and CSI: Miami on Monday nights.  I've only seen a couple of the CSI: New York shows.  Funny thing is, during CSI's first season, I did not watch the show at all.  The first time I watched Crime Scene Investigation, it was an intensely graphic episode, and it really bothered me.  At the time, it was too graphic.  Then two years ago, when the Miami version premiered, for some reason I got hooked.  I liked the story lines, the depth of the main characters, and the setting...sunny Miami.  I've always like detective type shows: Quincy, Columbo, McMillian & Wife, Magnum, etc.  CSI just fit right in.  Jerry Bruckheimer is a gripping writer.  I don't watch the other CBS show, NCIS; just don't care for it.  But I do like to watch Monk (A&E).  He cracks me up.

However, my all-time favorite is The Tonight Show starring Johnny Carson.  Is any explanation why really necessary? 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We get CSI over here too, not really bothered watching it before, maybe I'll give it a go now though ;o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I can hardly believe that I have never really watched CSI - every once in a while I do catch it, and it is great!  And MONK - what can anybody say about that show? Innovative, funny - he cracks me up! (although I'm not so sure about the new assistant :-)

Anonymous said...

Ok Dona    here it goes:   I love CSI also and I am a Law & Order junkie.   Right now I'm catchin up on the Law & Order SVU shows on USA.  I catch CSI when i can, but sometimes the subject matter bothers me, not the graphics but the sexual or sexuality issues. I"ll tell you more on that in a chat. Has to do with my own past history.   But other than that CSI is my favorite show!  O i also like Cold Case on sunday nights.   Just about any law show.  Fits my criminal justice career i suppose, lol.   Now the question i'm posing to you.   Are there any other similarities between you and I?  are you my twin?  LOL   the more i get to know you, the more it seems we share similarities,  lol.   have a great day!~kbear

Anonymous said...

I wish I could get into those shows.  Not my favorites but I know a lot of people that do.  Enjoy them.  Nicki

Anonymous said...

Oh and yes I do have a favorite Tv show.  Charmed for 1 2nd in Desperate housewives, and Revelations.  Nicki

Anonymous said...

I like CSI as well, the original is the best but I do watch the other two as well, not always but whenever I can!

~  www.jerseygirljournal.com