Sunday, May 1, 2005

Easy #4

It's Sunday so it must be time for Kelly's "EASY - like Sunday Morning!"

Here's Kelly's question of the week.  She wants to know...

"Do you have a cell phone?  How many does  your family have?  How often do you use it/them?"  Boy, this time she sent us away like a bunch of over rambuncous kids getting on her nerves.  ;)

Yes, I do have a cell phone, and have had the same cell # for about five years.  Two years ago I upgraded to a newer phone, but of course that one is now out dated.  Oh well, it's not a high priority to me.  Everyone in the family has at least one cell phone.  I probably use mine the least, about five or ten minutes a month, so I have a very economical service plan; it costs me about $17 per month.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I do have a cellphone.  I use it for every call.  It's my lifeline to the outside world.  Big HUgs, Nicki

Anonymous said...

yep  i have a cellphone   it's the only phone i have nowadays.  it's costly but i get to make long distance calls free so to speak   my family lives back in the midwest~kbear

Anonymous said...

yes I have one too, but rarely use it and rarely answer it...much like the home phone ;-)  

~  www.jerseygirljournal.com

Anonymous said...

We call them mobile's here, and yes both hubby and I have them.  Hubby uses his frequently for work, but mine hasn't been used in weeks and weeks!  Handy to have though.
Sara   x