Wednesday, May 25, 2005

In Transit...En Route

Hi everyone!  I'm sitting here in Atlanta in between flights...next one leaves at 3:55 p.m. (EST) and I found a cool place to connect the laptop.  Just wanted to drop you all a quick note to let you know I am alive and well, since I have been very quiet the past week.  My sister does not have internet (WHAT?!?) and so I have been feeling a bit disconnected this past week...not much mind you, but a little bit.

I've had an excellent time here, and got a lot of good quality time in with my sister Chris and her family.

Will post more from home.  I'm hungry and need to get something in my stomach.  :)

TTFN!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I`m glad you`ve had a great time Dona. Looking forward to your next entry! :-)

Sandra xxx

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo -Welcome almost home

Anonymous said...

NO INTERNET??? holy moly! i would have had withdrawls i think :-) glad to hear u had a nice trip...its always nice to go away but even better to come home...

linda
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LifewithLinny
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LinnysLuciousLickings

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back!   it hasn't been the same without you:-)   i'm looking forward to all the stories you will have to share...and i know about no computer   i didn't get onto one until 2 1/2yrs ago, don't know how i ever made it without one...lol~kbear

Anonymous said...

Aww but sometimes it is just nice to get away.  Big Hugs, Nicki