Monday, June 13, 2005

Easy Week #10

10 weeks of Easy, sounds like the life to me!  Where do I sign up?  I think Kelly's on to something here.

So, this week Kelly has posed the following to us here in J-Land...

Tell me......

"What is your favorite food to eat off the grill?"

How much time do I have?  Off the grill...oh boy, don't think I can chose just one food.  Asparagus, brisket, chicken, filet mignon, halibut, stuffed mushrooms, pork ribs, roast, salmon, and of course, burgers, hot dogs and steaks.  I know I forgot something...oh well.

That's me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok,  steak, chicken, pork ribs, burgers and hot dogs, corn, potatoes, green peppers, onions, kabobs and anything i haven't tried yet is what i enjoy on the grill   I love grillin' out any and all time   for the winter, i use my george foreman grille inside....~kbear

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can eat anything off the grill!  Mmm...

Anonymous said...

I'm tellin ya - if it rains tomorrow and we can't grill, I'm gonna be bummin!