Thursday, June 30, 2005

Easy - Week #12

I was just at Kelly's journal and decided I needed a pick me up after reading the latest about Adrian.  So I'm following her advise.  I know things happen for a reason, but...

Anyways, this week, Kelly asked...

Tell me......

"What is your favorite kind of ice cream?"

Good old-fashioned vanilla...French Vanilla if possible.  Why?  Because I can make it any flavor I want once it's in my bowl.  The toppings are endless...chocolate, caramel, butterscotch, strawberry, orange marmalade, sprinkles, peanuts, cookies, M & M's, brownies, hot fudge, Root Beer!!!!   It's the best of both worlds!  What more could you ask for in an ice cream?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Throw some oreos and hot fudge on mine when I visit and I will be happy! xoxo

Anonymous said...

French Vanilla   yummy!  it's been tooo long since i've had this flavor   i forgot it even existed   next time i'm out for ice cream, french vanilla it is!~kbear

Anonymous said...

Well everyone knows me....always divided...I love Neopolitan.....

Kelly has the right idea though...why not have it all!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Chunky Monkey by Ben & Jerry!  It has all the stuff I love in it. And yeah, nuts included... http://journals.aol.com/dcmeyer420/DearDiary/  

Anonymous said...

I love most icecream because I`m a kid at heart but at the moment my favourite is coffee!  Have alovely weekend  :-)

Sandra xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh now stop that your making me hungary for Ice Cream.  I love homemade ice cream.  Wonder why I stopped making it.  I learned how to do it at a camp I worked at for 17 years.  Favorite was M&M homemade ice cream and possibly it was more in the fun of making it with others, laughing, taking turns being the one that would turn the churn, that made it so darn delicious.  

Marlene-PurelyPoetry

Anonymous said...

Mint Chocolate Chip all the way.  Yummy yum yum.  Nicki