Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Monday Photo Shoot: Red

 

John's put a challenge up for this week's Monday Photo Shoot.  Says John...

It's late spring, almost summer, and the world (my part of it, at least) is awash in all the verdant shades of green that there are possible to see. So, of course, what better time could there be to focus on that color's chromatic opposite?

And how could I pass up the opportunity to post this photo, which I took earlier this year and have been trying to come up with a fitting entry in which to feature it.  Gee, thanks John!

Can anyone guess what it is?

I'll be back in a week to tell you, unless someone can correctly identify the subject. ;)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Floating clouds at sunset taken from an airplane window?....Sandi  http://journals.aol.com/sdoscher458/LifeIsFullOfSurprises

Anonymous said...

Good guess Sandi, but that's not it. ~Dona

Anonymous said...

Gosh!  Not a clue here!  

Anonymous said...

Geeze - no idea and I've stared at it for awhile now! LOL
Cathy
http://journals.aol.com/cathyterv/PictureWindow

Anonymous said...

Well, it looks like it's clouds, taken from inside a box or something!  Probably well off the mark though!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I think I have it.......fingers crossed........its the reflection of the sky off of your red fingernail polish!

Anonymous said...

Good guesses so far.  You all see the clouds...your almost there.  Red polish on my fingernail?  Well, my fingers are not that big, LOL, and the macro setting on my camera doesn't work that well.  :)

And to those of you noting the time stamp, I couldn't sleep, but it wasn't because of a poem this time.
~Dona

Anonymous said...

 easy..hehe.......this photo was taken from your private jet..which happens to be lined with red velvet!........Only you Dona! LOL     Marc :)

Anonymous said...

I am thinking cotton candy..........or maybe I just want some cotton candy..

Anonymous said...

The cloudy stuff looks like a heart...or the letter C...

Anonymous said...

Looks like a picture taken from a plane but then I see the heart so I don't know.  Nicki

Anonymous said...

Wow..this picture is pretty darn confusing..lol

I know its the skies reflection, but what is it reflecting from.?

First I thought it might be a red car or something like that but then you have a heart shaped thingy..lol

who knows??? Can you tell us and put us out of our confusion??