Friday, July 29, 2005

It's So Hot...

I'm too late for John Scalzi's Monday Photo Shoot - How Hot Is It?  But that doesn't mean I can't show my photo anyways....

It's so hot here...shortly after a cement truck drove over the Southway Bridge, the cement span just drooped from the weight.  How's that for irony?

 

 

Guess I should let you know, I warped the bridge using Paint Shop Pro, my photo editing program.  Looks pretty realistic, tho, doesn't it?

7/30 - Was playing more with Paint Shop Pro and had some real fun with this pic.  Click here to see what I did.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is amazing....just look at the shape of it!  Has that happened before ?

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

kewl pic..kewl eye too....yep the heat rose again today and i'm dying again-ugh!~kbear

Anonymous said...

too cool.  Nicki

Anonymous said...

Dear Delela,
Very interesting work . Thank you.
nat