Wednesday, July 6, 2005

Yet, At the Same Time...

Something just occurred to me about my last entry.  It seems I have a bit of a conflict.  According to the Chinese zodiac, I was born in the year of the Rooster, so that makes me a chicken.  But I don't want to be a chicken, I am a duck.  Well, you know what they say.  If it looks like a duck, talks like a duck, acts like a duck and walks like a duck, it is a duck.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I am a duck.

Oh and speaking of the Chinese zodiac, did you know 2005 is the year of the Rooster?  I just realized that too.

We gotta do something about these damn chickens!

Oh, looky what I found!

 Said the duck to the chicken!  Perfect!  :)
Blinky from the Tag Lounge

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. My name's Bridgitt. I am not sure how I stumbled accross your journal but I read that 4th of July story.. and it was fantastic. I as well didn't get to see the fireworks and that made me feel like I was there. It was so great that I was actually wondering where you are from. (the state) I've been trying to plan a road trip and you have made me want to see this lake. Your town is lovely and reminds me of home. If you want to just email me fell free RoxieHunni@aol.com. Thanks again and enjoy your evening.

Anonymous said...

Um...I actually did!  :oP

Anonymous said...

hehehe...!  I love this entry.  I can`t remember if I was born a Tiger or a Dragon.  I don`t mind either but I`m glad I`m not a Snake or Rat...lol!  ;-)

Sandra xxx

Anonymous said...

LOL You be a duck all day long if you want.  Nicki

Anonymous said...

How about a big pot of soup?