Very cool graphic Robert! Great job.
1. Do you already have your Christmas tree up? If so when did you put it up? If not when will you put it up?
No tree yet. It will probably be another week before we walk across the street to cut them. Today I was thinking I need to pick out the two trees for the house. We sold our first tree off the lot today! And I did a brief walk about the lot and counted twelve trees already tagged. Tagged trees are those that have been selected for cutting by someone who will return at a later date to pick up.
2. Do you have any particular theme when it comes to decorating your tree? Maybe you do all Disney ornaments? Only blue lights? Tell us how you decorate your tree. Kudos if you have a picture and post it.
Our upstairs tree is done all in all white lights with gold and maroon bulb ornaments. Downstairs is all white lights Hallmark Keepsakes and other ornaments I've collected over the years.
3. What is your all time favorite ornament? Only one. Kudos again if you have a picture and post it.
My all time favorite ornamentis the very first ornament anyone ever purchased just for me. Itwas a gift from my Dad given to me in 1981, the year we were reunited.
4. How many stockings do you hang and are any of them for pets? And...where do you hang them? (Not everyone has a fireplace)
We hang three stockings on the mantle; two are Amy and Kari's and one is for Miss Kitty. Although this year, we'll need to hang another for baby D. Guess I better get busy on that project.
5. Tell us about one of your Christmas traditions.
Every year on Christmas Eve we celebrate the holiday with Sam's family at our house. Sam and I spend all day preparing a feast; sweet and sour meatballs, hot wings, chips and dips, veggies, deli meats and cheeses...it's quite a spread. We spend the evening singing songs, sharing stories, and watching the children open their gifts. It's great fun and by the time every one leaves their hearts are light, their bellies are full and they are ready for a visit from Santa.