It's Friday and it is time for what Robin calls "THE 5'er!"
If you want to play all you do is visit Robin by clicking >here< and follow her directions.
Robin thinks with Christmas so near the 5'er theme will be all about Naughty or Nice.
1. Do you ever go to someone's journal and just think to yourself, "Oh brother...here they go again...get over it already!" And do you think your answer is naughty or nice? Yes, I do it. It doesn't happen very often, but every now and then I find myself thinking just that. I do try to see people in a positive light, but I also know there are those who can drain the essence of another's good will. They thrive on throwing daily pity parties where they can wallow in their woes and in these journals they found the place to feed that need. So, is my answer naughty or nice? It's honest, that's all.
2. I kinda think naughty can be fun and nice can get boring. Tell us something you have done lately that was naughty. I am so not going there.
3. Have you ever used the "If you are naughty Santa won't bring you any presents" line on your kids? And if they remained naughty did you ever withold their presents? No, Amy and Kari were a bit too old for that when I met Sam...but my mom was another story. She was shameless and famous for using that line. And we believed her, because there came a time when we knew she wouldn't just say it, she would just do it.
4. If you were at the work Christmas party and your "naughty" boss gave you a squeeze on your back side would you tell anyone? Absolutely, right after I grabbed his drink and threw it in his face.
5. Tell us about an unexpected nice thing someone has done for you this December...or something nice you have done for something else that wasn't expecting it. Well, shucks, since I haven't been on the receiving end of any nice acts this month...yet, then you'll have to settle for what I did. Actually what Sam and I did. We have some new neighbors across the street and good neighbors are hard to find but this couple have impressed us both so far. Last weekend they found a tree they really liked and we refused to take their money when they asked us how much it cost; they were not expecting it and it was just our way of letting them know we appreciate having good people as neighbors.