Thursday, December 8, 2005

The Fiver 12.9.05



 

Let's play!!!  Time for Robin's game.  Click >here< to play along too.  Come on, you know you want to!

Today, er...tonight's theme is Jingle jangle jingle...all things that jingle.


1.  Did you ever wear jingle bells on your shoes when you were a kid? 


Oh yes...of course!  My older sister Lyn and I thought it was a special treat to wear bells on our shoes, but we were only allowed to do it at Christmas time. 


2.  Thinking about tv commercials...do you have a favorite jingle?  Something that when you see it sticks in your head all day?


Lately, the new Pilsbury ad for Cresent rolls "You've got possibilities..." keeps playing in my head.


3.  Gotta little change in your pocket going jingle, jingle, jing?  Do you carry change in your pocket?  Do you toss it in a can when you get home for a rainy day?  Have you dropped any in the Salvation Army bucket yet this year?

Change usually doesn't stay in my pocket.  I empty my coin purse/pockets every night (well...almost every night) into a large container, saving away for another day.


4.  When you sing Jingle Bells do you sing the nice version or the one where Batman smells and Robin laid an egg?  Hey...for the record I DO NOT Lay eggs.


Original...all the way!


5.  Take a picture of something jingly...and old lady boobs don't count. Could be a bell...a wind chime...be creative. Post it when you are done. If you don't have the ability to take a pic, tell us about something jingly in your home.


Well, I'm taking the easy route on this one.  I have a collection of silver bells which I hang over our bar at Christmas.



 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well pour me a drink and let me get a closer look at those silver bells!!!

Thanks for playing!!
Robin

Anonymous said...

I like your silver bells! Also it's one of my fav carols. Merry Christmas! Blessings, Sassy~Carolin' thru JLand~

http://journals.aol.com/SassyDee50/SassysWORD