Sunday, January 29, 2006

50 Things

I was tagged again with the 50 that's going around! Here's mine!

This has been updated! Questions 21-28 have been added now!!


50 things you might not know about me -- erase my answers and put in your own, then repost in your own journal.  Make sure you tag 3 people to join in. Post their links & let them know they've been tagged.... HAVE FUN!!

1. What is your middle name?  Louise

2. What size is your bed? Queen

3. What are you listening to? Breathe - Faith Hill

4. What are the last two digits in your phone number? 57

5.  What was the last thing you ate? Shrimp Salad

6.  Last person you hugged?  My hubby

7.  How is the weather right now?  Cloudy and cold

8.  Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?  At work it was Ann our insurance agent; at home my friend Bona

9.  What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?  Oh, you know what they say, the eyes have it.

10.  Do you have a bf/gf/spouse/sig other? yes husband

12.  Do you drink?  I've been known to sometimes

13.  Ever get so drunk you don't remember the entire night? oh, darn, I'd almost forgotten about THAT time

14.  Hair color?  light brown with lots of blonde highlights

15.  Eye color?  blue...blue...blue

16.  Fav baseball team? Seattle Mariners!

17.  Fav animal? Cats

18.  Favorite season? Fall

19.  Ever cried for no reason?  Ummm, I'm a woman...nearing 50...nuff said

20.  Last movie you watched? Must Love Dogs

21. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? All winter sports....can't wait for the winter Olympics!

22. Do you live in town/city or in the country? Right smack dab in the middle of town but in a very mountain like setting.

23. How much do you weigh? I got on the scale this morning and that's all I will admit to for now

24. What’s your astrological sign? 100% Taurus

25. What’s your personality type? Mostly positive and laid-back but still evolving.

26. What was the hardest thing to master when you were learning to drive? Parallel parking; I even failed my driving test the first time because of it.  My Mom showed me a very cool trick for parallel parking, which doesn't work when parking behind a VW bug.  I was so ready on the day of the exam.  And my confidence was immediately deflated when the instructor pointed to the space between
two
VW Bugs and said, 'Parallel park, right there.'   I knew I flunked the second the right rear tire of mom's 1969 Chevy Kingswood Estate with wood grain paneling rambled up on the curb and the hood of the car was still blocking traffic.  Ah yes, the sweet memories of youth.

27. How did you do on that on your very first drivers’ exam? Sure, rub it in.

28. Have you ever played Truth or Dare? Yes

28½. When was the last time you played a game? Way too long ago for me to remember.

Who were you with? Beats me.

29.  What book are you reading?  The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks

30.  Piercings?  my ears

31.  Favorite movie? Can't do just one: Ever After, The Power of One, October Sky, The Princess Bride, Anne of Green Gables, Pride and Prejudice, Save the Last Dance, Field of Dreams, Late for Dinner, Silverado

32.  Favorite college team? Lewis-Clark State College Warriors

33.  What are you doing right now? Sitting in my jammies journaling.

34.  Any pets? Absolutely.  Two black labs, Rumbeau and Allie, one white cat, Miss Kitty...PLUS the returning members belonging to our youngest: one huge Rottie, Missy and one grey tiger stripped attitude going by the name of Ki.

35.  Dog or cat?   Both

36.  Favorite flower?  Carnations and tulips

37.  Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to?  Of course.

38.  Have you ever loved someone?  Always.

39.  Who would you like to see right now? My dad.

40.  Are you still friends with your ex's?  No freaking way.

41.  Have you ever fired a gun?  yes

42.  Do you like to travel by plane? yes

43.  Right or left handed?  right, but with some left tendancies: dealing cards, opening jars...stuff like that; I'm a natural lefty and began writing with my left hand until my teacher freaked out (literally) and rushed to my side to show me the correct way as she said "We write with our right hand."  I've heard these days teachers are told correcting a child's natural preference for writing is a major no-no.

44.  If you could be with someone right now, who would it be?  My sister Chris and her family.

45.  How many pillows do you sleep with? 1

46.  Are you missing someone?  yes...all my family

47.  Do you have a tattoo?  yes

48.  Do you watch cartoons on Saturday morning?  Cartoons?  Those are not cartoons.

49.  Are you hiding something from someone?  Maybe

50.  Do you play an instrument? I used to play the piano and the guitar, but that was in another lifetime...also known as my childhood.


 

I'm tagging anyone who hasn't done this yet! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great answers!!!!

Anonymous said...

I read the book "The Wedding"...hope you read "The Notebook" first...if not, it's not too late.  It will all fit in.  Mr Sparks writes some great books.  And thanks for giving a vote of confidence to our Seattle Mariners....how about those Seahawks, too ?!?!?
Linda in rainy western Washington state