Friday, January 27, 2006

Down for the count (or last thing I remember....)

Cripes!!@!

Where did the past two weeks go?  One second I'm going on about posting the answers to the Easy question and the next thing I know it's two weeks later and the answers are still amiss.

Well let's just take care of that little matter right now!                      Before something else happens.

The question was...Are there any foods you enjoy eating now that you refused to touch when you were younger?

Robin...you all know our lovely Robin...was a bit stubborn as a child.  Hmmm, now there's a surprise.  Check out her entry >here<.

Thanksgiving dinners at Christy's childhood home must have been....interesting.  She responded in the original >entry< and after you read that, check out her two journals:  Christy's Thoughts    and    Tales from the Front and the ones Left Behind.

Barb shares similiar food memories with me; funny how kids respond to cheese in so many different ways.  Go pay her a visit >here<.

Thank you to every one who played along.  And in case you were wondering what happened, it's complicated but can be summarized this way: our front door is a revolving one for the youngest daughter.  Somehow during all that moving I pissed off my back, then got hit with a case of the woooooozies everytime I sat up, or stood up and spent the better part of this past week parked horizonally in the family room.  But, I'm doing much better now, thankfully!

 

PS.  How do you like my little Avatar?  Kinda fun...but I will be posting a 'real' photo of me, soon.  Gotta show off my new do!

 

~~What we do for ourselves dies with us; what we do for others and the world is immortal. -Unknown~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dona I'm glad you're feeling a little better, but dang...your back..ouch!

God Bless you
Christy

Anonymous said...

I love your new look! You journal look that is!! Glad you are back I have been missing my Bo!