Sunday, January 15, 2006

Easy - #32

Easy -- like Sunday morning!

My time flies...and I wasn't exactly having fun.  So much has happened...so much to write about...more on that later.  It's time for the next Easy question.

Tell me...

Are there any foods you enjoy eating now that you refused to touch when you were younger?

Over the years my taste buds and food preferences have definitely changed.  As a child I turned my nose up at so many foods that I love to eat now; green beans, broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, crab, shrimp...and yes, even escargot.  I actually tried it once and thought it was pretty good!   Although I can't deny that memories of days watching snails in my garden kept running through my mind.  Once I got past that, it was actually pretty good.  It's not something I eat on a regular basis, of course...heck it's been ten years since I last ate it.


Okay, now it's your turn.  Post your answer in your journal, then come back here and leave me a link back to you.  I'll post your answers next Saturday. 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything! I was soooo picky as a kid. I lived on peanut butter sandwiches and hot dogs!

Anonymous said...

Okay I did it in my J too. Here is my link. Good question!

http://journals.aol.com/robinngabster/Thesearethedaysofourlives/entries/1333

Anonymous said...

I used to not like turkey, insanity I tell you! I also just refused to try pasta salad and now really like it. I still refuse to try potato salad, I know so many love it...but I just can't get myself to do it!

I know there's more, but I can't think of them off hand! :)

Christy http://journals.aol.com/my3gifts/ChristysThoughts/

Anonymous said...

Here's an entry from the original Miss Picky!
Barb  http://journals.aol.com/queenb8261/DiaryofaMadwoman/entries/1000












!


















!