Sunday, January 29, 2006

Easy #33

Easy, like Sunday morning!  In honor of those who still believe in Sunday morning drives, here is one for you.

Tell me...

Is there a street in your city or town that you dread being on and will absolutely avoid driving, if possible?


There are a couple, but the worse one runs north and south and goes by the name Restaurant Row, aka 21st Street; I avoid it whenever I can. It is the busiest street in the valley, filled with the most insane drivers. My avoidance of that street started about fifteen years ago during a lunch hour which I spent the better part of stuck in traffic because of an accident.  One time was all it took and I will go completely around 21st Street no matter what.  I don't know what it is about that street but people just wig out on it.


You have at least one where you live, right?  Go to your journal and tell people about it, then come back here and leave your journal entry link in the comments below.  I mean, are there really that many crazy drivers out there, or were they all just sent to this part of the country?





        


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

For me it is Hunt Lane. But not cause it is busy but cause it is bumpy as heck!  My ta ta's don't like it one bit!!!

Anonymous said...

my answer is posted in my journal:-)!~kbear
http://journals.aol.com/karebear4x4/kbearsheart/

Anonymous said...

Here's my link!
http://journals.aol.com/my3gifts/ChristysThoughts/entries/1539

Anonymous said...

We have a  loop around our city, Loop 289.  Oh my god, it's horrific.  Especially to someone who is prone to panic attacks.  LOL I avoid it like the plague for several reasons. It's always under construction.  They are widening it.  MORE people can drive like idiots on it.  THey had connect to the stretch of Interstate 27 they just buillt and NOW they're building a freaking FREEWAY (named for our women's basketball coach) through town.  Oh you can't believe the construction nightmares. Barb  

Anonymous said...

Dona
Oh, yes!  In St. Petersburg, Fl. It was 49th Street North.  Here in Savannah, Ga. It's Abercorn Street.  No matter where you go, there seems to be one of these in every town where drivers just get plum crazy!
Sam