It's Friday and it is time for what Robin calls "THE 5'er!"
If you want to play all you do is visit >this entry< in Robin's journal.
This week's theme is "survival" ... one of Robin's favorite shows on tv is Survivor....and she wants to see how I would do on an island.
1. If you were to be stranded on a desert island and were allowed to take three things with you what would you take?
I would take Sam, a book on survival, and a cook pot.
2. How long do you think you could survive on that island?
Mentally quite a while, physically is anyone's guess!
3. Do you think you could survive longer if you had someone else with you? Who would that someone else be?
Definitely with someone else, definitely Sam. He's an excellent provider, an avid outdoorsman, and one heck of a handyman...in fact, he's often been called 'McGuiver.'
4. Food hasn't been found yet...would you eat bugs to fight off your hunger?
If I had to, yes. Protein is protein.
5. What is the one thing that would be the hardest to live without on that island?
The warmth and comfort of my home.
Who is the one person you would HATE to be stranded with??
Any lazy, whiney-assed crybaby, cronic complainer, over opinionated person who thinks they are the center of the universe. Forgiveness only goes so far, and tolerance can only last so long.