I did this in January, but there were only five weird things and I didn't really follow the rules. So this time it's six weird things in present tense. :)
Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things/habits about you". People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. I read the dictionary on a regular basis.
2. I often sing while driving. Always have.
3. I sleep on my right side with my left knee drawn up to my stomach.
4. I can imitate Mae West and Marilyn Monroe...vocally, that is.
5. Sometimes I eat ketchup on my scrambled eggs.
6. I'd love to learn to play the banjo, but I think the saxophone is one sexy sounding instrument.
And now it's tagging time: