Friday, September 29, 2006

Like a kid on Christmas morning...

That's how I felt when I arrived home from work yesterday because I had four Pampered Chef boxes waiting for me.  :)  Took some time to sort and bag all the orders placed by my friends.  I know I was excited, but I also felt like someone had cranked up my internal thermostat.  Man oh man...it was so hot in our house...had all the doors and windows open...there was a nice breeze blowing...but that brought no relief.  Sam kept telling me it's not hot in here.  Sure, that's easy for him to say!

Now comes the really fun part, delivering all the orders and watching my friend's faces light up when they see me bearing these bags printed with the chefs hat.  :)

Below: The orders, ready for delivery.

Below:  My stuff!  (with the exception of the machine in the rear, that's not part of my booty).

Pampered Chef products are the best!  The quality is top grade and the company stands firmly behind all their products.  I went to my first PC party in 2003 and I've been hooked ever since!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh Dona,  I just love kitchen gadgets, I wish we had Pampered Chef parties here.  Have a lovely weekend. :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are selling Pampered Chef products and really enjoying it!!  Hugs,
Lisa : )

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!  Looks like you have a great time, both with the party and sales, and the deliveries!  
http://boiseladie.blogspot.com/