Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Color me thoughtful

 WWO #10 - a'nuder autumn tag

Sorry...offer closed.

Harvest activities are under way here in Idaho, marked by rodeos, county fairs, and combines chugging away over a sea of golden grain. So marks the ending of another summer and autumn is just around the next corner, so I'm offering a beautifully animated tag featuring the fantasy art of Matt Hughes. Offer open until I close it (notice will be posted to this entry at a later date). Name change only. To request this tag please add a comment to this entry and include the name you'd like for the tag.

Halloween tags are in the works and will be posted soon!!!

Sam and I were at the cabin last weekend, but on Saturday night drove into the small town of Orofino to watch the horse pulling competition taking place as part of the towns county fair celebration. It's a bit like a tractor pulling contest, but we're talking real, live horse power!!! We saw a total of twelve 2 horse teams in three classes (light weight, middle weight, and heavy weight). Watching these horses was simply enchanting...to see huge lumbering draft horses prancing gracefully like dancers around the arena...I was captivated. They love what they do and it was obvious they came to compete. What an experience!!! 

Thank you for looking and have a peaceful day.  :)

18873

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully done - Such talent! I would love to have this one tagged please with Katie and if you could send it attached to ktkamanski@yahoo.com -  I always look forward to your work! Take care and Thank you,
Katie

Anonymous said...

hmm, a horse pulling competition....really?  Sounds pretty redneck to me ;-)  Glad you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'd love this with Amber please.  
Thanks so much!

XOXO,
bridgett

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Oh I bet the horse pulling contest was wonderful to watch!!!!! Did you get any pictures of it?

Anonymous said...

sounds  like quite a fun experience. I love all things fall..
Can I get #10 with Barb on it? Thanks so much.
Batb  

Anonymous said...

Awesome job!  Would you please tag with.
Jodi
Barbi
Thank you very much!  Hugs,TerryAnn