Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Nurturing mind body & spirit

Boy what a week this has been! Definitely one for the memory book, in many ways. I created the tag above last week when I found the tutorial; it was one of those tuts that immediately inspired me and I knew I had to create one. And now with the fires going on in my former home of S. California, this tag has another message.

If you'd like me to create this tag for you, place your request in a comment below. Name change only. Offer open until I say so. Thanks for looking! 

This morning on the news they announced about 500 thousand people have been evacuated from their homes in Southern California...unbelievable. On a local news station in Spokane this morning they said that the evacuation is the largest non-military movement ever; the last event that affected so many people was the Civil War. So many people being affected, it's mind numbing.

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. I recently found an amazing place on the web, called The Daily OM. It's my kind of place and since I discovered it, I've found myself visiting The Daily OM every morning. It puts me in an excellent frame of mind everytime. I like their message and found immediate affinity in the words and images. Check it out ---->The Daily OM<---

 

The universal human yearning is for something permanent, enduring, without shadow of change.  ~Willa Cather

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I have this with Marina and Jennifer, please?

Thanks, as always.

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com

XOXO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

wow i love this one can i get one with sharon...
~make it a great day!~
         Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor

Anonymous said...

Awesome creation!
May I have it tagged with ONLY14U, thank you.
Please email to diva2marry@hotmail.com