Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Rum's Feeling Left Out

"Look at ME!  I'm a very shiny boy."

Rum's been skulking around the house these past two days, feeling very left out for not getting his pic put in my entry on Monday.  Photo was taken at the cabin a couple of weekends ago.  Those are my legs and shoes, and that's Allie's head complete with a 'flying bat' ear (notice how the other ear is down).  We're on the second floor balcony.  Rum's grey hair REALLY shows up in the photo.  He's 7 years old and Allie is 4 years old.  Hmmm, if Rum was sitting any closer to the edge he'd fall

off!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These guys look like great pup-pups!

Anonymous said...

Waving at Rum, so he doesn't feel left our anymore!
Ruff ruff woof ;o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

He has got THAT look which only a black lab has.  To me it says ` Look at me I am so gorgeous` :-)   Sandra xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh, he KNOWS he is gorgeous!
~Dona

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this photo Dona.   Just this morn, i was noticing my Jimmy's gray hair too   he's 6-7yrs old and i was surprised to see it already.   Now I know.   thanks   both of your 4leggeds look sweet as can be.   ~karen