If anyone was going to tag me, somehow I just knew it would be Robin. It's days like this that I can really picture Robin and I playing playing together as children...mind you given the age difference it would most likely be me baby-sitting her but I was a fun baby-sitter. I'm procrastinating...can you tell. Okay, here goes....
7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
1. Tell my story.
2. Travel to Alabama and run my fingers over Martin Luther King's words etched in the Wall of Tolerance at the Civil Rights Memorial Center
3. Retire, buy a motorhome and enjoy my remaining years traveling the country with Sam.
4. Swim with dolphins, preferably near land (have to be careful how I word this one).
5. Go back to England and visit Ireland this time.
6. Live to tell my great-grandchildren about my life.
7. Begin a positive ripple effect.
7 Things I Can Do
1. Be helpful.
3. Day dream.
4. Love, unconditionally, with all my heart.
5. Trace my family roots back to the 1600s.
6. Make you laugh.
7. Find the magic and see the beauty in every day things.
7 Things I Can't Do
1. Tolerate hatred or ignorance.
2. Know when to say no to helping others.
3. Uphold my boundaries.
4. Play a musical instrument.
5. Ignore the internet at home.
6. Stay angry at someone I care about.
7. Let go of sentimental objects.
7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex
1. Deep eyes.
2. Caring heart...demonstrated through actions.
3. Sense of humor and playfulness.
4. Intelligent sensitivity (emotional intelligence aka EQ).
5. Common ground.
6. Children come first, before others, including me.
7. Respectable stability.
7 Things I Say Most Often
1. Sounds like a plan.
6. I can do that!
7. You know...
7 Celebrity Crushes (in no particular order)
1. Tom Berringer
2. Harrison Ford
3. Kevin Costner
4. John Travolta
5. Kevin Kline
6. Bobby Sherman
7. Mickey Dolenz (see, I said I can make you laugh!)