Monday, January 16, 2006

Five Weird Things About Me

Time to catch up.  Mary (View from a Farmhouse Window) tagged me a while back, and now my guilt is getting the best of me...and I'm not even Catholic. 

Rules again:

Here are the rules; the first player of this game starts with the topic. Five weird habits of yourself and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You are tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.


1. I used to stand on one leg while washing the dishes; I always rested my right foot on my left knee whenever I was at the kitchen sink.

2.  As a toddler, I was terrified of clowns and even the Disney characters at Disneyland.  I would scream like a banshee if one came anywhere near me, even loveable Pluto.  But fortunately, I got over that.

3. My childhood love of horses was so intense that I would actually whinney, neigh, and basically imitate every sound they made while running around the house on my hands and knees acting like a horse.

4. I can imitate Mae West and Marilyn Monroe...vocally, that is.

5.  I used to eat white rice with butter and sugar on top.  Weird, I know.




Now for the next five victims of "Tag you are it"...

Diane (Butterfly Girl)

Karen (
Kbearsheart) after she closes on her house and gets moved...:)

Cheryl (
BoiseLadie)

Sandra (
Sandra's Scribbles)

Jimmy (
Stupid Sheet Guy)








8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think #5 is weird; I think it sounds good actually.

betty

Anonymous said...

I stand on one foot while I put my makeup on!

Anonymous said...

LOL, fun stuff to read! You have me very curious about the white rice...I'm going to have to try. I'll let you know, and I'll be back with the link to my weirdness in a few...


Jimmy

PS. Good to see you back again!

Anonymous said...

oh that is too too funny...we eat white rice like that here at home too....and we also eat it with butter salt and pepper....yummmmyyyy

kelly

Anonymous said...

Yanno, your weird things didn't seem all that weird. Uhh, to me.  LOL!!!

Great entry!  Sorry that it took so long to comment, but sometimes my computer won't load the "add a comment" ~~ thingy.  Sigh. Wonderful (and weird) entry!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dona,

I hope you don't still eat rice with butter and sugar on top.  That was so gross!  I hated rice for a long time cuz I thought that was the way it was eaten.  Then, I discovered soy sauce!  I'm still not a big rice fan.  I think Jayme still eats it that way!  Yuck!

Your sis,

Chris

Anonymous said...

I remember the white rice with butter and sugar!  It was a breakfast food when we were little! I loved it!

I stood on a overturned glass fish bowl (it was real thick rectangular) when I did dishes, just so I could reach the sink.  Probably till about 8th grade!  LOL  Still have to use a chair for lots of things!

Take care!
Darlene

Anonymous said...

Ok, I've been loving the weird things about people, but your last one, with the sugar, made me gulp a bit. Weird food things always fascinate me!
Rebecca