Sunday, November 12, 2006

Another countdown :)

Been playing these past few days.  Need a creative release in preparation for the annual audit which begins this Wednesday.  I'm not as ready this year as in past years and that has me really stressed out; self-imposed StRess it is but lacking an assistant I'm on my own.  Suffice it to say my plate is heaping full, spilling over and may just break.  Five more years I keep telling myself; I'll retire in five years.  Kiss those one track minds good-bye.  Five years.  Ah yes.  <grin>  But back to the present.  So as a counter balance I've been playing; too much work and stress makes Dona a not-so-happy camper.

Sitting here watching the Travel Channel, with Florida as the topic...specifically Tampa Bay and the annual Gasperilla Festival.  Looks like a blast.  One guy just said this festival makes the Mardi Gras look like a wake.  Whoa.  I'm seeing lots of floats, families, beads, colors and pirates.  Pirates, everywhere.  Great costumes...hmmm, me thinks next year I'm dressing up as a pirate for Halloween.  LOL!  Oh yeah.  Now there's some fun to be had.

So I've been playin'...and now I'm sharin'.  The tags below are snaggable.  :)

 

 

"Life is a great big canvas and you should throw all the paint on it you can."

~ Danny Kaye ~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't actually produce much to see, but I find that the graphic artwork is a really good release of energy too. I'm always making banners for websites, things like that, and the distraction is good.

Yours are beautiful (especially the "Imagine" tag)

Good luck with the audit!

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Nice!!!   now sit and have a glass of wine:-)~kbear

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving.  Over the past few years we have been shifting aound who has it. And I don't know if I am having it or not!  I guess I better get busy and find out!
 Hope you're having a good week.
Barb