Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I wanna new t-shirt

I have a Board member at work who provides me with an endless supply of jokes via e-mail and there are days when I wonder if he actually works at his day job.  But, more often than not appreciate I his sense of humor and I know the jokes are his way of putting a smile on my face.  And perhaps to remind me to lighten up...we all need a release.  Here's a sampling of a recent message about potential slogans for t-shirts.

    

All this, from a Board member.   There's some food for thought before Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol

Anonymous said...

hilarious!  gotta luv it!~kbear

Anonymous said...

I love the one on the right :) Fabulous!
Charley
http://journals.aol.com/cdittric77/courage

Anonymous said...

Great tshirts, Yoda. Thank you me for sharing you. LMAO
Happy TDAY.
Barb