Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Tag Offer #11 Halloweeeeeeeen

Who Wants One #11 - Witch 'n kitty

Sorry...offer closed.

Just a cute 'n simple siggy tag to kick off the upcoming Halloween season featuring the fun and wacky art of Queen Fish. If you'd like one with your name, simply add a comment below to make your request. Offer open until I say so.

More Halloween and fall themed tags to come!!

 

Christy, I took my camera with me to the horse pulling comp, but the event was held in the evening. I didn't want to use my flash (not to spook the horses), my batteries ran outta juice and the low light didn't bode well with horses on the move. I'll post what I can...later this evening...but the quality is lacking.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take one with Katie please. - Thanks for the offer - Please send it to ktkamanski@yahoo.com - Love your work simple or otherwise! Take care,
Katie

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the little witch. Could I have #11 with Barb? Thank you SO much.
Hugs, Barb

Anonymous said...

Yes this is adorable... one with Lisa please... and happy halloween in advance!!
Hugs,
Lisa