Friday, December 17, 2004

Basement...Done

I think that's it.  Oh, and a slight change in the number of boxes...need to add two more...I forgot about the silks, picks and other floral accessories I keep in my office; total boxes of Christmas decorations=24.

Seasons Greetings to All!

Bottom of stairs from Living Room to basement.  Garland is filled with ornaments of Disney and Warner Brothers cartoon characters, along with other childhood reminders. 

South end of family room from bar.  Hmmm, how did I get those lights to have that star effect? 

South wall of Family Room from North End, with three of my woodland Santas.

Bar, with my Silver Bells collection.

That's all for now.  More maybe later.  Can't wait to see everyone elses.  Come on...share!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful, Dona!  Just love the silver bells collection :)

Cat