Monday, December 27, 2004

Aromatherapy

Hmmmmmmmm.  I've found a new favorite Pleasure.  Oooooooooohhhhhh it smells soooooo gooooood!  I just can't stop.  Santa brought me some Bath & Body Works goodies...Coconut Lime Verbena...it's heavenly.
I just put some on my hands, and I find myself bringing my hands to my nose and smelling.  Feeling a bit like Mary Katherine Gallagher...but this smells much better than armpits!  Way better.  Hmmmm, lime and coconut.  Who knew?  Lime and coconut.  Isn't that a line in a song?  ~You put the lime in the coconut and mix it all up.  Put the lime in the coconut and mix it all together.~

Coconut Lime Verbena – Luscious blend of fresh coconut, lime and fragrant verbena warmed by vanilla and musk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should definitely need to try the Rich Citrus Cream from Bath&Body Works Pleasures. It has real lime and vanilla extracts oh man it smells amazing. lol