Friday, April 15, 2005

Spring forth these dayz...

More today.  Except I spent the entire day inside.  But I left early.  :)  Had to meet the floor and countertop guy at the house so he can measure the kitchen.

Speaking of houses, a couple of days ago I told you my boss lived in a brand spankin' new hacienda.  Behold...this is what the Playboy scouts saw on Tuesday.

And, close up, below.  Wanda lives less than a block away from my Mom's old home.  Funny thing is, Wanda's house is on Teresa Court, named after my sister Chris' childhood friend.  I told Chris about the street and she laughed.  Said it didn't surprise her, since Teresa always got what she wanted.  Apparently she wanted a street named after her. 

If you think the exterior is impressive, you should see the interior.  I do have some pics, somewhere.  If I find them, I'll post them.  Or, you can just buy the issue and have a look yourself.  Wanda said the shoot went okay.  They paid her $500 (same as the 'models' fee), and pretty much took over her home.  There was make-up spread all over the kitchen, Wanda was working in her office but had to move to the guest wing when the photographer's rap music got too loud.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that house is huge!!  
Hope you find those pics of the interior, I'm such a nosy moo ;o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Wow need I say more.  WOW  Nicki

Anonymous said...

Wow!  A pink mansion.  I`d love to see the interior.....what luxury! :-)  Sandra xxx

Anonymous said...

wow that is gorgeous! what does your boss do for work?

~  www.jerseygirljournal.com