Friday, August 3, 2007

WWO #3

Sorry...offer closed.

Hello my friends!

I know I've been very quiet lately...I'm okay, just been busy traveling, working and thinking...been doing a lot of thinking.

Thank you, everyone, for all your heartfelt words, thoughts, and most of all, friendship. The support I received...and continue to receive...from this community is deeply appreciated; your words and thoughts helped me through a very sad and difficult time.  No words can express the depth of my gratitude and respect I have for each and every one of you.  Again, thank you. 

Right now I've just got time for a quick entry for a tag offer.  This time I'm offering a beautiful winged tiger from the art of Abranda Sisson. The rules are simple:

    *Name change only.
    *Enter your request as a comment and provide your e-mail addy if you're not on AOL.
    *Tags will be e-mailed as soon as reasonably possible...three days from the day you submit your request being a reasonable time.  If I encounter some unforeseeable delay, an entry to this journal will be posted to advise you of the status.  :)


Happy Friday everyone, and thank you for looking!!!

Hugs,
Dona

P. S. Congratulations to CS for passing that exam. ^5 (high five)  :)

    

    8 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Beautifully done! I would love to have one made with Katie and sent to ktkamanski@yahoo.com ~ Please and Thank you! So glad your back - Sometimes all one needs is time to clear all the thoughts that seem to glutter ones mind! Hope your enjoying your day!
    Katie

    Anonymous said...

    glad you're hanging in there and staying busy.  the tag is beautiful!

    Anonymous said...

    Dona
    Its great to see a post from you.  The winged tiger tag is beautiful.  I hope to be reading more from you in the future, but take you time, my friend.
    Sam

    Anonymous said...

    Good to see you again...time heals but no matter what Love always remains~kbear

    Anonymous said...

    Your tags are great!  I want to learn how to make them!  ...just haven't sat down long enough to read up on them.

    Any possibility you could do a name change on the butterfly tag, a few entries back, email me one that has "RUTH" as the name?  When you get the time, no hurries.  Thanks so much.
    http://boiseladie.blogspot.com/

    Anonymous said...

    Wishing you well and sending smiles!    Michelle

    Anonymous said...

    Great to hear from you!!  Hope you are doing well.  The travel sounds fun...  oh no... thinking!!!! Hope you don't think too hard or for too long!!!! LOL.  Just dive in and keep enjoying life my friend!! Hugs,
    Lisa

    Anonymous said...

    Beautiful little piece of artwork, that's for sure. Glad to see you, and to know you're doing well.