Saturday, July 27, 2024

Of messages from the past


Often, I find myself filled with wonder at something I did or wrote, that was lost to my memory with the passage of time.

Thursday evening, I came across my journal from 2021. As I scanned through the pages, one entry dated 9/21/2021 in particular caught my eye.
Seeing it for the first time in years filled me with a sense of delight. I don't remember writing it, what inspired it, or what compelled me to put the thought down on paper. But I'm glad I did. It was a nice reminder that day.
It's been on my mind since.
It is the little things in life that lift our spirit and fill our soul with lightness.
Resilience isn't learned, it truly is built. Funny, how changing that one word, completely transformed the intention.


114175

No comments: