Sunday, November 28, 2004

Signs, Part II

Back on November 17, I made an entry titled Signs.  In that entry I wrote about an experience I had while moving back to Idaho from California, involving the song 'Kyrie' by Mr. Mister.  At the end of the entry, I mentioned that I rarely hear that song anymore, but when I do, I stop whatever I'm doing, and just sit, and listen.

Well, at work last week, I heard that song!  I haven't heard it in years, and hearing it again for the first time in so long really lifted my spirits.  And it couldn't have come at a better time.  It was like a gift.  A sign, if you will.  And yes, as soon as it came on the radio, I stopped what I was doing, and just sat and listened.  It was good to hear 'Kyrie' again.  I guess it was just what I needed and it made the day a better one for me.

No comments: